Our team has undergone years of rigorous inquiry and practice from a foundation of philosophical study, management methods, leadership mastery, and contemplative practices.
WHAT IS OUR EXPERTISE?
Our philosophical grounding involves differentiating being of being human, as foundational to shaping action and knowing:
- Ground: WHO we are as a context for commitment — the GROUND of being; then,
- Fruition: WHY we engage as a context for possibility — the FRUITION of being.
- Then Path: HOW/WHAT we engage as the process/content — the PATHWAY.
We employ this three-fold inquiry — Ground/Fruition then Path — as distinct from traditional process-content learning models. The result cultivates an interdependent awareness that includes elements of our being, such as our history, environment, culture, and potential that conventional learning models may separate, dismiss or compartmentalize.
Our Model and Methodology support coaches, educators and executives to cultivate human potential. Our expertise includes these fields of study, knowledge, and development methods and tools:
- Spiritual Intelligence (SQ21) Assessment Tool™
- Integral Theory View and Stage Development that involves implicit and systemic bias, and contextual awareness and worldviews.
- Ontological Learning and Design Newfield Network.
- Facilitators of Open Space Technology.
- Facilitators of Appreciative Inquiry.
- Facilitators of Spiral Dynamics Integral Values Systems.
- Trained in Systems Thinking, generative learning, and generative listening.
- Trained in the art and practice of mindfulness and compassion-based meditation.
- Contemplative Psychotherapy at Nalanda Institute.
- Members of ICF (International Coach Federation)
- Board Member, ACTO (Association of Coach Training Organization)