Why Authentic Listening?
Deep Listening is critical to coaching success, yet surveys reveal that many coaches seem confused about what it involves, or how to sustain it. And they don’t know what they don’t know!
Coaches: Open your mind, deepen your practice. Fully experience and learn this proven Listening Approach to transform your ability to receive your clients at a deep level. This is crucial for Creating Awareness!
Coach trainers: Empower your students to transcend rote Active Listening training. Developing your students in the art of deep listening is a gift that will enable them to open possibilities with their clients.
Click below to view TESTIMONIALS from those participating in the 2019 Authentic Listening Certificate Program and FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
Create a Reliable Listening Practice
Most coaches have been taught to “Listen beyond the words.” This ignores the source of listening from deep within. What do coaches need to authentically connect with their client’s concerns? Consider these listening facets:
- What is listening for context? How do we cultivate intention and clear attention?
- How does listening shape our view of bias, “separation”, equity, and inclusion?
- How can we identify and accept impediments that undermine our listening?
- How can we develop a reliable and sustainable practice?
- How do we train others in deep listening?
This program galvanizes you to create a reliable and sustainable practice of listening deeply, a way to cultivate openness and awareness, that will expand self-discovery and positively impact the way you interact with colleagues and clients.
You owe this to yourself. You owe this to the world.
The program’s exercises, practices, and material will cultivate an interdependent awareness to:
- Learn and experience impediments to awareness to cultivate deep listening.
- Learn and experience conditions to deepen trust for authentic listening.
- Learn and experience techniques to cultivate presence for deep listening.
- Learn the contemplative practices to sustain deep listening.
The Program is designed specifically for these professionals:
- Experienced Coaches: Internal Coaches, Coach Trainers, Mentor-Coaches, Coach Supervisors.
- Learning Professionals and Executives: Educators, Program Managers, HR Professionals, (with personal and leadership development experience).
The program unfolds over 11 weeks, via Zoom platform, on Mondays.
The followings 11 sessions are two hours: 1:00 to 3:00 pm (EDT)
- September 21, 28
- October 5, 12, 19, 26
- November 9, 16, 23, 30
- December 7.
Download the PROGRAM FLYER for all the details.
The certificate of completion will award:
20 Core Competencies CCE’s.
2.5 Resource Development* CCE’s
*Resource Development includes training formerly called personal development, business development, or other skills and tools.
Program Fee $1800.