NEW for experienced Coaches.
Listening is the underdeveloped asset in our leadership, culture, and organizational life. Authentic Listening expands our capacity to remain open, receive concerns, perceive experiences and discover situations newly.
Why Authentic Listening?
Deep Listening is critical to coaching success, yet surveys reveal that many coaches seem confused about what it involves, or how to sustain it. And they don’t know what they don’t know!
Coaches: Open your mind, deepen your practice. Fully experience and learn this proven Listening Approach to transform your ability to receive your clients at a deep level. This is crucial for Creating Awareness!
Coach trainers: Empower your students to transcend rote Active Listening training. Developing your students in the art of deep listening is a gift that will enable them to open possibilities with their clients.
Create a Reliable Listening Practice
Most coaches have been taught to “Listen beyond the words.” What does this even mean? What do coaches need to authentically connect with their client’s concerns? Consider these aspects of listening:
- What is our intention? Where is our attention?
- How do we identify, understand and accept the impediments that undermine our listening?
- What do we practice, and how can we develop a reliable and sustainable habit?
- How do we train others to engage in deep listening?
This program galvanizes you to create a reliable and sustainable practice of listening deeply, a way to cultivate openness and awareness, that will expand self-discovery and positively impact the way you interact with colleagues and clients.
You owe this to yourself. You owe this to the world.
The program’s exercises, practices, and material will cultivate an interdependent awareness to:
- Learn and experience impediments to awareness to cultivate deep listening.
- Learn and experience conditions to deepen trust for authentic listening.
- Learn and experience techniques to cultivate presence for deep listening.
- Learn the contemplative practices to sustain deep listening.
The Program will accept 25 students, designed specifically for two groups:
- Experienced Coaches with 200 paid hours of coaching experience from at least 10 clients.
- Coach Trainers, program managers, and mentor-coaches involved in training and developing coaches.
Program unfolds over 11 weeks, via Zoom platform, on Mondays.
September 23, 2019, Session One from 1:00 to 3:30 pm EST.
The followings 10 sessions are two hours: 1:00 to 3:00 pm
- September 30
- October 7, 14, 21, 28
- November 11, 18, 25,
- December 2, and 9.
Download the PROGRAM FLYER for all the details.
The certificate of completion will award:
20 Core Competencies CCE’s.
2.5 Resource Development* CCE’s
*Resource Development includes training formerly called personal development, business development, or other skills and tools.
DEADLINE & PAYMENT
Deadline to register in this program is Monday, September 9, 2019.
Program Fee $1800.
Early discount saves $300 — $1500 if registered before August 31, 2019.