Two New Programs
Our teaching comes from our learning. We support clients with learning to access new thinking and practices to deepen understanding and commitment.
These two programs cultivate deep listening and expand commitment. Our Listening Certificate is designed for experienced coaches and our PMP Program is designed for high-achieving, busy leaders. Each is detailed below.
Listening is the underdeveloped asset in our leadership, culture, and organizational life. Deep Listening expands our capacity to remain open, receive concerns, perceive experiences newly, and connect deeply to others.
Most coaches have been taught to “Listen beyond the words.” What does this even mean? What do coaches need to authentically connect with their client’s concerns? Consider these listening aspects:
- What is our intention? Where is our attention?
- How do we identify, understand and accept the impediments that undermine our listening?
- What do we practice, and how can we develop a reliable and sustainable habit?
- How do we train others to engage in deep listening?
Outcomes & Competencies
Our Coaching Certificate in Authentic Listening program employs exercises, practices, and material to cultivate an interdependent awareness to:
- Learn and experience impediments to awareness to cultivate deep listening.
- Learn and experience conditions to cultivate presence for deep listening.
- Learn and experience techniques to cultivate presence for deep listening.
- Learn the contemplative practices to expand awareness and sustain deep listening.
Our COACHING CERTIFICATE in Authentic Listening, as approved by the International Coaching Federation (ICF), is designed for learners to embody the techniques, material, and practices. We engage as a community of practice to support each other in bringing these ideas into their lives.
More than any other word “overwhelmed” captures the state in which most of us find ourselves.
What we care about, our deepest concerns often do not make it into our day, week or life. And yet, we have a say about where we focus our time. Personal Mastery and Performance (PMP) depends first on how we perceive ourselves.
Our PMP curriculum clarifies and expands our self-perception to scope out commitments, focus our actions and prioritize important matters.
- Are you at the effect of situations?
- Do circumstances define you, your choices, and your life?
- Or, are you creating a future that calls you into action to constitute your best self?
Outcomes & Competencies
The program’s exercises, practices, and material will cultivate an interdependent awareness focusing on these Core Competencies:
- Become present to what matters most and calls you into action.
- Prioritize what matters to constitute your higher Self in time.
- Cultivate interdependent awareness to connect time with language and action.
- Develop practices for recognizing and creating more future that calls you in action.