At Bhavana Learning Group, we bring our whole being to learning to evolve who we are as humans.
We develop our ability to cope with volatile change and increasing complexity in social, cultural, technological, and professional domains. We live this work and access its wisdom to serve our coaching clients.
Unlearning reactive behaviors is a large benefit of our coaching methodology. This unlearning requires both awareness and action that leads to self-discovery. Our ontological coaching model cultivates a learning mindset that increases your capacity to lead in the face of disruptive change. Together, we discover new actions and create sustainable practices to learn from uncertainty and complexity, such as:
- expanding capacity to give and receive constructive feedback.
- discovering patterns that impede your ability to collaborate effectively.
- finding the time to cultivate, generate and express ideas to expand your influence.
We serve as a unique resource for coaches looking to integrate Eastern wisdom practices with Western learning methodologies. We support your work to develop and sustain clients as well as provide professional development for you to expand your position in the coaching field in ways that:
- Cultivate a deeper presence and deepen your listening to include more perspectives.
- Integrate contemplative learning, wisdom, and practices for yourself, your colleagues and your clients.
We also offer a Certificate Program in Authentic Listening for coaches. The program is approved by ICF for Continuing Education units.
SERVICE DELIVERY MODE:
Individual Coaching • Team Coaching