Why PMP: Personal Mastery & Performance?
More than any other word “overwhelmed” captures the state in which most of us find ourselves. There’s simply too much to do and not enough time to get everything done!
We are at the edge of coping:
- no time for learning that allows for creativity beyond racing from deadline to deadline.
- confusion in the face of content overload without necessary resources to concentrate and complete work with quality and care.
- anxiety caused by short-term thinking and fragmented perceptions.
Personal Mastery & Performance (PMP) program explores two tensions in our lives: Personal mastery where we find balance and aliveness with Performance which offers fulfillment and productivity.
Our PMP curriculum clarifies and expands our self-perception to scope out commitments, focus our actions and prioritize important matters.
- Are you at the effect of situations?
- Do circumstances define you, your choices, and your life?
- Or, are you creating a future that calls you into action to constitute your best self?
Beyond your Calendar to Your Future
There remains only one measure. It is our responsibility to “take measure” of ourselves, to become aware of our deepest concerns, and to fulfill those concerns – to add meaning to our existence.
Meaning-making, then, is our primary concern: to make our lives meaningful. It is up to each person to take their lives into account by observing the choices that come before them. Time then becomes the ultimate mirror of one’s life: the measure of who we are, what we care about, how we approach life.
By employing the PMP practices we will:
- refine the observers we are to disclose our own relationship to choosing well.
- free ourselves to coordinate and create with others by becoming aware of our word;
- reveal any constraints and dissolve any old programming.
Becoming aware of what we care about, we focus on what matters most.
Outcomes & Competencies
The program’s exercises, practices, and material will cultivate an interdependent awareness, focusing on these Core Competencies:
- Become present to what matters most and calls you into action.
- Prioritize what matters to constitute your higher Self in time.
- Cultivate interdependent awareness to connect time with language and action.
- Develop practices for recognizing and creating more future that calls you in action.
We design this as a program or work with individuals. For more information on further study and practice contact Brendalyn King at firstname.lastname@example.org.